Sunday, December 14, 2008

Calling ALL cookie makers!!

Our church is making homemade cookies for a prison for Christmas this year!! A total of 400 inmates will be receiving homemade cookies from us! What I need from YOU is your delicious cookie receipes!! I know I could go and get the ones at the store and just slice them and bake them BUT I want mine to be homemade!! I volunteered to make 300 cookies!!! That's ALOT! I know this will be a great thing to keep me busy this week and my mind off of things! So PLEASE share away!!!

3 comments:

TidyMom said...

WOW that's a LOT of cookies!!

Happy New Year!

and thanks for the visit and the support of my sparkly addiction!

~Tidymom

Kerri said...

Happy New Year Cathy!

My Precious Stuff by L'sL said...

Glad to look at your sharing just click the blog by chance. Same as you I am a born Christian too. I like music too, but do not know much, I like the music by John Rutter.