Monday, January 26, 2009

In the no blogging mood funk :)

Hey ALL!!

Sorry it's been so long since I have blogged.... Truth of the matter I sit down here and think of things to blog but, then just get out of the mood for it. AND I just seem to be super busy busy around here these days. Back in August I started watching a little sweetheart; added a 3 year old and newborn in November and then a friends little one in December.... Now I don't have them ALL together all the time but, between the one's I do have from day to day add my 3 guys into the loop and housework...... Well, hopefully you see why I have been so busy.

I have been finding time to do a little reading.... I go in spurts some weeks it's ALL about crafting, others cross-stitching and then there are the days I just wanna read! I have managed to read the entire Twilight series at the end of Nov/Dec. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!

Im also a HUGE and I mean HUGE fan of Karen Kingsbury and read this last weekend...I cried through the entire thing. My husband found it funny since it was "only" a book :)

Im trying to puddle my way through....... It sounded pretty good at Walmart. However, I think it will be one of those that I just have to stick it out and keep reading. Anyone else read this?

Not much else new for us..... Working on getting the taxes done, and laundry. I hope to next weekend start painting parts of our house. We have been here for 3 years and when we moved in it had just been completely painted through out. Well, the paint color is a VERY dark taupy-brown creamy color. I couldn't see in painting just yet but, now since the owner did not use a glossy paint mixed in with kiddo's hand prints on the walls, up and down the stairs.... yada yada yada and the best reason is it's just to dark for me! Im gonna start doing that I think!!!!

I have definantly been trying to keep myself busy.... The pain of losing my grandpa seems to lessen everyday however, I still think of him. I guess that is why I have thrown myself into a bagillion things here lately. I haven't had much time to be online but, I do adore and cherish the friends I have made here on blogger and hopefully....... this will get me back into the blogging mode! Goodness knows I need some more craft ideas!! Especially prim ideas!

love and many many blessings!

5 comments:

Katy said...

Oh, i understand totally Cathy!
You ARE a busy gal!!! WOW!

I have heard Karen Kingsbury is a fantastic author..but I haven't read any of her books yet. I hope to soon! :)

I hope you have a wonderful week! xoxo

Sandra said...

I LOVE Karen Kingsbury, she is amazing. I haven't read that book yet, I'll have to pick it up :)

Hope you have a good week :)

Unknown said...

I have seen the Karen Kingsbury book in the stores and always look at it, now I might have to pick it up!

Heather

Toni said...

Good to see you Cathy! You sound so busy I'm surprised you got a chance to read.

Hope you can get into your new book soon.

Another Mom on the Internet said...

You sound like you're super busy.

I love to read as well. I haven't read anything by Karen Kingsbury, I'll have to add her to my list of "trys".