Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Table Re-do!

Anyone who knows me know's that Im definantly a budget, goodwilling, thrift store, coupon cutting kinda girl :) I love garage selling too! Which is where I found this ugly little table about a month ago! It was soooo ugly! But, HEY.... it was only $5.00 and I could just see the potential! I have a small wall coming out of our half bath that I *thought* this would look perfect under..... I was sooo wrong! Thought it would also work in the half bath but, it was to big so it found it's permanent home in our very small entry area!!!







Im very happy with the end result! I also made the stacking boxes and found the doily at the dollar tree and "primed" it up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job on the table! Can't beat great garage sale finds that you can redo for your own home. People just don't know what they are getting rid of but I am glad that they do!
sarah