Saturday, October 4, 2008

Busy, Busy Busy.... Yet again :)

I find myself reminding me that it has been a week since I have blogged. I log on and read all of my favorite blogs daily but, just haven't had even a moment to sit and blog deeply. This week was yet another busy one.... I didn't manage to get much crafts done but, I did get some doillies (sp?) grunged up a bit! I love how they turned out and they found a place to go today in fact! I started watching a little girl who is 5 months old a few weeks ago and having 3 kids under 3 a few days a week keeps me hopping!!!

I got the boys up after we got big brother off to school yesterday and we headed to the donut shop and garage selling! I only found a shelf just like I have been wanting for $5.00 it has some flowers painted on the top of it so my project this week will be to sand it down; I also found some old wooden candle holders at the Goodwill for 75 cents a few weeks ago and plan on sanding and painting them as well! Im hoping I can distress them right :) It will be my first attempt at it! So if you have any pointers shoot away with them!

Devin's ball team lost their game today but, goodness are they coming along!! Jason is really enjoying it and it is bringing out a whole new side of him. For those of you who don't know him.... He is really a sweet easy going sometimes shy kinda guy. Having to interact and talk with the boys and their parents has done wonders...... Im sooo very proud of him! He is an amazing Daddy! Although baseball is just as consuming for us in the fall as it seems to be in the spring! Jason also started softball this past week so another night filled of BALL!!!! The boys like going and it gets me out of the house...... and the BEST part it is FREE entertainment :)

The Youth Drama Team is performing tomorrow night at church Im sooo proud of these guys tonight at practice you could tell they had really been working on their lines! Im so excited to see them show off all of the hard work they have done these past few weeks!

So that has been my week in a nutshell..... Next week Im going to try to post more and tell you about the special guys in my life! I haven't shared much about them and Im hoping to get my boxes loaded onto etsy when I get a chance so I can get rid of them :)

Hope you each are having a BLESSED weekend!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Busy busy busy is right!! When do you find time to sit and read?? LOL!